The selected location is:
( 44°, 10', 43.3" N; 68°, 33', 42.1" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 535035 , 4891814
The elevation is 0 m ( 0 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-68.5617, 44.1787; 0 m
The state and county are Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The HUC is Maine Coastal
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Lazygut Ledge; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.5617, 44.1787 at a distance of 3 m
- Lazygut Island; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.5645, 44.1820 at a distance of 427 m
- Potato Ledge; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.5498, 44.1751 at a distance of 1036 m
- Long Ledge; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.5473, 44.1804 at a distance of 1169 m
- Shabby Island; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.5587, 44.1662 at a distance of 1412 m
- Conary Cove; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.5703, 44.1904 at a distance of 1468 m
- Black Point; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.5659, 44.1929, ( 20 ft ) at a distance of 1610 m
- Green Ledge; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.5470, 44.1887 at a distance of 1618 m
- East Mark Island Ledge; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.5828, 44.1723 at a distance of 1829 m
- Eastern Mark Island; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.5789, 44.1673 at a distance of 1870 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Isle Au Haut West
||Isle Au Haut East
This was request number 145232635