The selected location is:
( 45°, 28', 49.1" N; 68°, 33', 45.0" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 534192 , 5036401
The elevation is 90 m ( 295 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-68.5625, 45.4803; 90 m
The state and county are Maine: Penobscot County 23019
The HUC is Lower Penobscot
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(less typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- East Branch Medunkeunk Stream mouth; Maine: Penobscot Co.
-68.5626, 45.4804 at a distance of 8 m
- South Branch Medunkeunk Stream mouth; Maine: Penobscot Co.
-68.5615, 45.4732 at a distance of 799 m
- Horseback; Maine: Penobscot Co.
-68.5489, 45.4657 at a distance of 1945 m
- East Branch Trout Brook mouth; Maine: Penobscot Co.
-68.5367, 45.4693 at a distance of 2363 m
- Bear Brook mouth; Maine: Penobscot Co.
-68.5514, 45.4559 at a distance of 2853 m
- Sally Ayers Brook head;
-68.6003, 45.4743 at a distance of 3029 m
- Nine Meadow Brook mouth; Maine: Penobscot Co.
-68.5434, 45.4540 at a distance of 3288 m
- Bear Brook head;
-68.5592, 45.4490 at a distance of 3494 m
- Savage Brook mouth; Maine: Penobscot Co.
-68.5276, 45.4601 at a distance of 3539 m
- South Branch Medunkeunk Stream head;
-68.5889, 45.4529 at a distance of 3682 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Nine Meadow Ridge
This was request number 148916605