The selected location is:
( 44°, 2', 16.4" N; 68°, 34', 18.1" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 534317 , 4876171
The elevation is 0 m ( 0 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-68.5717, 44.0379; 0 m
The state and county are Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The HUC is Maine Coastal
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Little Spoon Island; Maine: Knox Co.
-68.5717, 44.0379 at a distance of 3 m
- Whitehorse Island; Maine: Knox Co.
-68.5687, 44.0312 at a distance of 785 m
- Blackhorse Island; Maine: Knox Co.
-68.5756, 44.0270 at a distance of 1252 m
- Great Spoon Island; Maine: Knox Co.
-68.5567, 44.0434 at a distance of 1351 m
- Halfway Rock; Maine: Knox Co.
-68.5851, 44.0490 at a distance of 1632 m
- Horseman Ledge; Maine: Knox Co.
-68.5939, 44.0426 at a distance of 1851 m
- Colt Ledge; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.5667, 44.0204 at a distance of 1987 m
- Great Spoon Ledge; Maine: Knox Co.
-68.5506, 44.0484 at a distance of 2056 m
- Cowpen, The; Maine: Knox Co.
-68.5776, 44.0584 at a distance of 2324 m
- Seal Ledges; Maine: Knox Co.
-68.6026, 44.0404 at a distance of 2490 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Isle Au Haut West
||Isle Au Haut East
|Matinicus OE NE
This was request number 154377425