The selected location is:
( 44°, 8', 52.4" N; 68°, 34', 55.9" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 533414 , 4888385
The elevation is 2 m ( 7 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.5
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-68.5822, 44.1479; 2 m
The state and county are Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The HUC is Maine Coastal
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Saddleback Island; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.5823, 44.1479 at a distance of 6 m
- Phoebe Island; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.5759, 44.1451 at a distance of 596 m
- Enchanted Island; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.5820, 44.1393 at a distance of 958 m
- Shingle Island; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.5814, 44.1576 at a distance of 1078 m
- Millet Island; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.5959, 44.1443 at a distance of 1165 m
- Southern Mark Island; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.5792, 44.1323, ( 10 ft ) at a distance of 1753 m
- Gunning Rock; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.5942, 44.1345 at a distance of 1772 m
- Sheldrake Ledge; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.5792, 44.1318 at a distance of 1808 m
- Clam Island; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.5951, 44.1615 at a distance of 1826 m
- Spruce Island; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.6042, 44.1393 at a distance of 2002 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Isle Au Haut West
||Isle Au Haut East
This was request number 151426692