The selected location is:
( 44°, 10', 20.3" N; 68°, 34', 58.1" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 533352 , 4891094
The elevation is 0 m ( 0 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-68.5828, 44.1723; 0 m
The state and county are Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The HUC is Maine Coastal
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- East Mark Island Ledge; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.5828, 44.1723 at a distance of 4 m
- Haycock Rock; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.5887, 44.1690 at a distance of 597 m
- Eastern Mark Island; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.5789, 44.1673 at a distance of 641 m
- Sheep Island Ledge; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.5912, 44.1712 at a distance of 680 m
- Sheldrake Ledge; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.5917, 44.1715 at a distance of 715 m
- Western Cove; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.5837, 44.1854 at a distance of 1455 m
- Clam Island; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.5951, 44.1615 at a distance of 1551 m
- Shingle Island; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.5814, 44.1576 at a distance of 1639 m
- Sheep Rock; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.6042, 44.1709 at a distance of 1716 m
- Haystack Mountains School of Crafts; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.5845, 44.1879, ( 60 ft ) at a distance of 1737 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Isle Au Haut West
||Isle Au Haut East
This was request number 137293534