The selected location is:
( 44°, 10', 8.4" N; 68°, 35', 19.0" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 532890 , 4890726
The elevation is 0 m ( 0 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-68.5886, 44.1690; 0 m
The state and county are Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The HUC is Maine Coastal
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Haycock Rock; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.5887, 44.1690 at a distance of 6 m
- Sheep Island Ledge; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.5912, 44.1712 at a distance of 318 m
- Sheldrake Ledge; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.5917, 44.1715 at a distance of 369 m
- East Mark Island Ledge; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.5828, 44.1723 at a distance of 592 m
- Eastern Mark Island; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.5789, 44.1673 at a distance of 802 m
- Clam Island; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.5951, 44.1615 at a distance of 982 m
- Sheep Rock; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.6042, 44.1709 at a distance of 1262 m
- Shingle Island; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.5814, 44.1576 at a distance of 1394 m
- Haskell Ledge; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.6073, 44.1668 at a distance of 1513 m
- Bold Island Ledges; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.6073, 44.1607 at a distance of 1756 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Isle Au Haut West
||Isle Au Haut East
This was request number 158141224