The selected location is:
( 46°, 11', 13.2" N; 68°, 36', 10.1" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 530652 , 5114901
The elevation is 213 m ( 699 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 6.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-68.6028, 46.1870; 213 m
The state and county are Maine: Penobscot County 23019
The HUC is East Branch Penobscot
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(less typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Tiger Rips; Maine: Penobscot Co.
-68.6028, 46.1869 at a distance of 6 m
- Seboeis Fish and Game Club Camps; Maine: Penobscot Co.
-68.5978, 46.1933, ( 690 ft ) at a distance of 805 m
- Hay Brook mouth; Maine: Penobscot Co.
-68.5959, 46.1958 at a distance of 1119 m
- Hobart Brook mouth; Maine: Penobscot Co.
-68.5956, 46.1958 at a distance of 1130 m
- Spring Pond; Maine: Penobscot Co.
-68.5826, 46.1789 at a distance of 1799 m
- Seboeis Deadwater; Maine: Penobscot Co.
-68.5892, 46.2044 at a distance of 2206 m
- Hot Brook mouth; Maine: Penobscot Co.
-68.5714, 46.1836 at a distance of 2454 m
- Godfrey Pitch; Maine: Penobscot Co.
-68.6251, 46.1708 at a distance of 2487 m
- Hay Brook Farm; Maine: Penobscot Co.
-68.5687, 46.1881 at a distance of 2637 m
- Hobart Deadwater; Maine: Penobscot Co.
-68.6159, 46.2092 at a distance of 2671 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Grand Lake Seboeis
||La Pomkeag Lake
||Hay Brook Mountain
This was request number 145322965