The selected location is:
( 46°, 10', 15.2" N; 68°, 37', 30.0" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 528948 , 5113104
The elevation is 183 m ( 600 ft )
The gradient is: 1.4
The aspect direction is: 349.4
The local roughness is: 7.2
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-68.6250, 46.1709; 183 m
The state and county are Maine: Penobscot County 23019
The HUC is East Branch Penobscot
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(more typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Godfrey Pitch; Maine: Penobscot Co.
-68.6251, 46.1708 at a distance of 9 m
- Tiger Rips; Maine: Penobscot Co.
-68.6028, 46.1869 at a distance of 2475 m
- Sawtelle Falls; Maine: Penobscot Co.
-68.6498, 46.1542 at a distance of 2662 m
- Moose Pond; Maine: Penobscot Co.
-68.6367, 46.1936 at a distance of 2685 m
- Flemming Brook head;
-68.5878, 46.1628 at a distance of 3010 m
- Sawtelle Brook mouth; Maine: Penobscot Co.
-68.6337, 46.1433 at a distance of 3135 m
- Seboeis Fish and Game Club Camps; Maine: Penobscot Co.
-68.5978, 46.1933, ( 690 ft ) at a distance of 3262 m
- Spring Pond; Maine: Penobscot Co.
-68.5826, 46.1789 at a distance of 3396 m
- Hay Brook mouth; Maine: Penobscot Co.
-68.5959, 46.1958 at a distance of 3570 m
- Hobart Brook mouth; Maine: Penobscot Co.
-68.5956, 46.1958 at a distance of 3585 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Millinocket Lake East
||Grand Lake Seboeis
||La Pomkeag Lake
|Trout Brook Mountain
||Hay Brook Mountain
This was request number 145272956