The selected location is:
( 46°, 7', 45.1" N; 68°, 37', 37.2" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 528815 , 5108470
The elevation is 152 m ( 499 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-68.6270, 46.1292; 152 m
The state and county are Maine: Penobscot County 23019
The HUC is East Branch Penobscot
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(more typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Shin Brook mouth; Maine: Penobscot Co.
-68.6270, 46.1292 at a distance of 5 m
- Grand Pitch; Maine: Penobscot Co.
-68.6287, 46.1311 at a distance of 252 m
- Shin Falls; Maine: Penobscot Co.
-68.6137, 46.1392 at a distance of 1519 m
- Sawtelle Brook mouth; Maine: Penobscot Co.
-68.6337, 46.1433 at a distance of 1655 m
- Flemming Brook mouth; Maine: Penobscot Co.
-68.6017, 46.1386 at a distance of 2220 m
- Sugarloaf Mountain; Maine: Penobscot Co.
-68.6112, 46.1094, ( 1862 ft ) at a distance of 2513 m
- Crommett Brook mouth; Maine: Penobscot Co.
-68.5989, 46.1422 at a distance of 2612 m
- Sawtelle Falls; Maine: Penobscot Co.
-68.6498, 46.1542 at a distance of 3294 m
- Jerry Brook mouth; Maine: Penobscot Co.
-68.6437, 46.0997 at a distance of 3519 m
- Crommett Brook head;
-68.5687, 46.1336 at a distance of 4534 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Millinocket Lake East
||Grand Lake Seboeis
||La Pomkeag Lake
|Trout Brook Mountain
||Hay Brook Mountain
This was request number 145155727