The selected location is:
( 46°, 9', 15.1" N; 68°, 38', 59.3" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 527041 , 5111240
The elevation is 183 m ( 600 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.4
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-68.6498, 46.1542; 183 m
The state and county are Maine: Penobscot County 23019
The HUC is East Branch Penobscot
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(more typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Sawtelle Falls; Maine: Penobscot Co.
-68.6498, 46.1542 at a distance of 5 m
- Sawtelle Brook mouth; Maine: Penobscot Co.
-68.6337, 46.1433 at a distance of 1734 m
- Sawtelle Deadwater; Maine: Penobscot Co.
-68.6748, 46.1675, ( 630 ft ) at a distance of 2434 m
- Godfrey Pitch; Maine: Penobscot Co.
-68.6251, 46.1708 at a distance of 2659 m
- Grand Pitch; Maine: Penobscot Co.
-68.6287, 46.1311 at a distance of 3038 m
- Shin Falls; Maine: Penobscot Co.
-68.6137, 46.1392 at a distance of 3249 m
- Shin Brook mouth; Maine: Penobscot Co.
-68.6270, 46.1292 at a distance of 3287 m
- Hay Brook mouth; Maine: Penobscot Co.
-68.6859, 46.1731 at a distance of 3493 m
- Flemming Brook mouth; Maine: Penobscot Co.
-68.6017, 46.1386 at a distance of 4100 m
- Moose Pond; Maine: Penobscot Co.
-68.6367, 46.1936 at a distance of 4500 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Millinocket Lake East
||Grand Lake Seboeis
||La Pomkeag Lake
|Trout Brook Mountain
||Hay Brook Mountain
This was request number 136986197