The selected location is:
( 44°, 8', 40.2" N; 68°, 41', 58.2" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 524034 , 4887966
The elevation is 0 m ( 0 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-68.6995, 44.1445; 0 m
The state and county are Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The HUC is Maine Coastal
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Western Deer Island Ledge; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.6995, 44.1445 at a distance of 3 m
- Andrew Island; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.7028, 44.1448 at a distance of 264 m
- Bay Ledge; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.6981, 44.1418 at a distance of 323 m
- Second Island; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.7106, 44.1498, ( 32 ft ) at a distance of 1062 m
- Yellow Rock; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.6845, 44.1448 at a distance of 1203 m
- Mark Island; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.7023, 44.1337 at a distance of 1223 m
- Moose Island; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.6828, 44.1484 at a distance of 1406 m
- Fort, The; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.7098, 44.1551 at a distance of 1434 m
- Fifield Point; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.7064, 44.1579 at a distance of 1585 m
- Twin Ledges; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.6864, 44.1334 at a distance of 1622 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|North Haven East
||Isle Au Haut West
||Isle Au Haut East
This was request number 137590260