The selected location is:
( 44°, 7', 30.4" N; 68°, 42', 27.0" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 523402 , 4885809
The elevation is 0 m ( 0 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-68.7075, 44.1251; 0 m
The state and county are Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The HUC is Maine Coastal
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Scraggy Island; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.7076, 44.1251 at a distance of 6 m
- Sparrow Island Ledges; Maine: Knox Co.
-68.7042, 44.1162 at a distance of 1026 m
- Mark Island; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.7023, 44.1337 at a distance of 1041 m
- Sparrow Island; Maine: Knox Co.
-68.6948, 44.1165 at a distance of 1398 m
- Farrel Island; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.6851, 44.1237 at a distance of 1802 m
- Outer Scrag Ledge; Maine: Knox Co.
-68.7131, 44.1087 at a distance of 1878 m
- Twin Ledges; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.6864, 44.1334 at a distance of 1925 m
- Bay Ledge; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.6981, 44.1418 at a distance of 2001 m
- West Halibut Ledges; Maine: Knox Co.
-68.6937, 44.1090 at a distance of 2106 m
- West Malibu Ledges; Maine: Knox Co.
-68.6937, 44.1087 at a distance of 2134 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|North Haven East
||Isle Au Haut West
||Isle Au Haut East
This was request number 158193552