The selected location is:
( 44°, 9', 18.4" N; 68°, 42', 34.9" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 523214 , 4889141
The elevation is 0 m ( 0 ft )
The gradient is: 0.7
The aspect direction is: 270.0
The local roughness is: 0.7
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-68.7097, 44.1551; 0 m
The state and county are Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The HUC is Maine Coastal
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Fort, The; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.7098, 44.1551 at a distance of 6 m
- Fifield Point; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.7064, 44.1579 at a distance of 407 m
- Second Island; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.7106, 44.1498, ( 32 ft ) at a distance of 595 m
- Burnt Cove; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.6995, 44.1632 at a distance of 1215 m
- Barred Island Ledge; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.7192, 44.1640 at a distance of 1244 m
- Andrew Island; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.7028, 44.1448 at a distance of 1274 m
- Western Deer Island Ledge; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.6995, 44.1445 at a distance of 1436 m
- Barred Island; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.7195, 44.1665 at a distance of 1487 m
- Goose Cove; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.7153, 44.1682 at a distance of 1520 m
- West Mark Island Ledge; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.7303, 44.1501 at a distance of 1737 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|North Haven East
||Isle Au Haut West
||Isle Au Haut East
This was request number 160189361