The selected location is:
( 44°, 49', 4.1" N; 68°, 43', 46.2" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 521387 , 4962746
The elevation is 15 m ( 49 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-68.7295, 44.8178; 15 m
The state and county are Maine: Penobscot County 23019
The HUC is Lower Penobscot
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(less typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Penjajawoc Stream mouth; Maine: Penobscot Co.
-68.7295, 44.8179 at a distance of 8 m
- Meadowbrook Golf Club; Maine: Penobscot Co.
-68.7334, 44.8240 at a distance of 752 m
- Meadow Brook mouth; Maine: Penobscot Co.
-68.7350, 44.8251 at a distance of 917 m
- Bangor State Hospital; Maine: Penobscot Co.
-68.7412, 44.8176 at a distance of 924 m
- Mount Hope Cemetery; Maine: Penobscot Co.
-68.7281, 44.8276 at a distance of 1092 m
- Felts Brook mouth; Maine: Penobscot Co.
-68.7403, 44.8093 at a distance of 1275 m
- Fairview Cemetery; Maine: Penobscot Co.
-68.7170, 44.8279 at a distance of 1495 m
- Woodlawn Cemetery; Maine: Penobscot Co.
-68.7401, 44.8057 at a distance of 1586 m
- Eaton Brook mouth; Maine: Penobscot Co.
-68.7078, 44.8204 at a distance of 1742 m
- Eastern Maine Medical Center; Maine: Penobscot Co.
-68.7509, 44.8084 at a distance of 1990 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Otter Chain Ponds
This was request number 145868680