The selected location is:
( 46°, 14', 17.2" N; 68°, 44', 23.3" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 520061 , 5120535
The elevation is 229 m ( 751 ft )
The gradient is: 17.6
The aspect direction is: 113.2
The local roughness is: 6.8
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-68.7398, 46.2381; 229 m
The state and county are Maine: Penobscot County 23019
The HUC is East Branch Penobscot
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(less typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Owls Head; Maine: Penobscot Co.
-68.7398, 46.2381 at a distance of 5 m
- Scraggly Lake; Maine: Penobscot Co.
-68.7523, 46.2389, ( 723 ft ) at a distance of 968 m
- Scraggy Brook head;
-68.7378, 46.2244 at a distance of 1526 m
- Ireland Pond; Maine: Penobscot Co.
-68.7709, 46.2547 at a distance of 3029 m
- West Branch Sawtelle Brook mouth; Maine: Penobscot Co.
-68.6992, 46.2400 at a distance of 3140 m
- Manton Pond; Maine: Penobscot Co.
-68.7492, 46.2667 at a distance of 3266 m
- West Sawtelle Pond; Maine: Penobscot Co.
-68.7556, 46.2683 at a distance of 3576 m
- Little Mountain Catcher Pond; Maine: Penobscot Co.
-68.7667, 46.2111 at a distance of 3644 m
- West Branch Sawtelle Brook head;
-68.7523, 46.2700 at a distance of 3679 m
- Scraggy Brook mouth; Maine: Penobscot Co.
-68.7195, 46.2014 at a distance of 4365 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Millinocket Lake East
||Grand Lake Seboeis
||La Pomkeag Lake
|Trout Brook Mountain
||Hay Brook Mountain
This was request number 145177579