The selected location is:
( 44°, 49', 3.4" N; 68°, 44', 28.3" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 520462 , 4962721
The elevation is 32 m ( 105 ft )
The gradient is: 1.6
The aspect direction is: 270.0
The local roughness is: 0.8
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-68.7412, 44.8176; 32 m
The state and county are Maine: Penobscot County 23019
The HUC is Lower Penobscot
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(less typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Bangor State Hospital; Maine: Penobscot Co.
-68.7412, 44.8176 at a distance of 3 m
- Penjajawoc Stream mouth; Maine: Penobscot Co.
-68.7295, 44.8179 at a distance of 927 m
- Felts Brook mouth; Maine: Penobscot Co.
-68.7403, 44.8093 at a distance of 928 m
- Meadowbrook Golf Club; Maine: Penobscot Co.
-68.7334, 44.8240 at a distance of 940 m
- Meadow Brook mouth; Maine: Penobscot Co.
-68.7350, 44.8251 at a distance of 965 m
- Eastern Maine Medical Center; Maine: Penobscot Co.
-68.7509, 44.8084 at a distance of 1280 m
- Garland Street Junior High School; Maine: Penobscot Co.
-68.7548, 44.8112 at a distance of 1290 m
- Woodlawn Cemetery; Maine: Penobscot Co.
-68.7401, 44.8057 at a distance of 1329 m
- Stillwater Park Playground; Maine: Penobscot Co.
-68.7578, 44.8198 at a distance of 1333 m
- Fruit Street School; Maine: Penobscot Co.
-68.7573, 44.8137 at a distance of 1344 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Otter Chain Ponds
This was request number 154296605