The selected location is:
( 44°, 3', 11.2" N; 68°, 45', 59.1" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 518712 , 4877797
The elevation is 0 m ( 0 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-68.7664, 44.0531; 0 m
The state and county are Maine: Knox County 23013
The HUC is Maine Coastal
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(less typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Triangle Ledge; Maine: Knox Co.
-68.7664, 44.0532 at a distance of 9 m
- Little Triangle Ledge; Maine: Knox Co.
-68.7687, 44.0565 at a distance of 417 m
- House Ledge; Maine: Knox Co.
-68.7770, 44.0540 at a distance of 852 m
- Giffin Ledge; Maine: Knox Co.
-68.7778, 44.0476 at a distance of 1098 m
- Point Ledge; Maine: Knox Co.
-68.7795, 44.0573 at a distance of 1146 m
- Halibut Ledge; Maine: Knox Co.
-68.7753, 44.0448 at a distance of 1166 m
- Sister Ledge; Maine: Knox Co.
-68.7812, 44.0526 at a distance of 1185 m
- Cherry Cove; Maine: Knox Co.
-68.7784, 44.0623 at a distance of 1400 m
- Cunning Rock; Maine: Knox Co.
-68.7753, 44.0640 at a distance of 1402 m
- Calderwood Point; Maine: Knox Co.
-68.7762, 44.0643 at a distance of 1469 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|North Haven West
||North Haven East
||Isle Au Haut West
|Matinicus OE NW
||Matinicus OE N
||Matinicus OE NE
This was request number 160742214