The selected location is:
( 44°, 0', 28.4" N; 68°, 46', 18.1" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 518301 , 4872776
The elevation is 0 m ( 0 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-68.7717, 44.0079; 0 m
The state and county are Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The HUC is Maine Coastal
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Little Brimstone Island; Maine: Knox Co.
-68.7717, 44.0079 at a distance of 2 m
- Holden Ledge; Maine: Knox Co.
-68.7656, 44.0087 at a distance of 499 m
- Eastern Ledge; Maine: Knox Co.
-68.7659, 44.0059 at a distance of 518 m
- Brimstone Island; Maine: Knox Co.
-68.7695, 44.0129 at a distance of 582 m
- Shag Rock; Maine: Knox Co.
-68.7764, 44.0129 at a distance of 669 m
- Buffalo Ledge; Maine: Knox Co.
-68.7792, 44.0045 at a distance of 710 m
- Diamond Rock; Maine: Knox Co.
-68.7612, 44.0182 at a distance of 1420 m
- Otter Island Ledge; Maine: Knox Co.
-68.7926, 44.0040 at a distance of 1730 m
- Hay Islands; Maine: Knox Co.
-68.7917, 44.0168, ( 50 ft ) at a distance of 1881 m
- Diamond Rock Ledge; Maine: Knox Co.
-68.7687, 44.0254 at a distance of 1958 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|North Haven West
||North Haven East
||Isle Au Haut West
|Matinicus OE NW
||Matinicus OE N
||Matinicus OE NE
This was request number 145140342