The selected location is:
( 45°, 37', 23.2" N; 68°, 51', 47.2" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 510672 , 5052182
The elevation is 149 m ( 489 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-68.8631, 45.6231; 149 m
The state and county are Maine: Penobscot County 23019
The HUC is West Branch Penobscot
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(less typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- South Twin Lake; Maine: Penobscot Co.
-68.8631, 45.6231 at a distance of 6 m
- Oak Island; Maine: Penobscot Co.
-68.8676, 45.6194 at a distance of 536 m
- East Ragged Brook mouth; Maine: Penobscot Co.
-68.8809, 45.6181 at a distance of 1493 m
- Russell Point; Maine: Penobscot Co.
-68.8428, 45.6261 at a distance of 1620 m
- Sandy Brook mouth; Maine: Penobscot Co.
-68.8792, 45.6101 at a distance of 1918 m
- Lincoln Cove; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-68.8867, 45.6364 at a distance of 2363 m
- West Ragged Brook mouth; Maine: Penobscot Co.
-68.8928, 45.6143 at a distance of 2516 m
- Lost Pond; Maine: Penobscot Co.
-68.8914, 45.6111 at a distance of 2575 m
- Spring Island; Maine: Penobscot Co.
-68.8331, 45.6334 at a distance of 2603 m
- Little Birch Island; Maine: Penobscot Co.
-68.8334, 45.6097 at a distance of 2752 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 160589743