The selected location is:
( 46°, 30', 38.9" N; 68°, 54', 24.1" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 507158 , 5150808
The elevation is 259 m ( 850 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-68.9067, 46.5108; 259 m
The state and county are Maine: Piscataquis County 23021
The HUC is Aroostook
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(less typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Mooseleuk Lake; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-68.9067, 46.5108, ( 846 ft ) at a distance of 4 m
- Shaw Camp; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-68.9126, 46.5064 at a distance of 663 m
- Mooseleuk Stream head;
-68.8884, 46.5058 at a distance of 1509 m
- Big Hudson Brook mouth; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-68.9267, 46.5131 at a distance of 1557 m
- Little Hudson Brook mouth; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-68.9270, 46.5108 at a distance of 1558 m
- Chase Brook mouth; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-68.8870, 46.5192 at a distance of 1780 m
- Spring Brook mouth; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-68.9053, 46.5283 at a distance of 1953 m
- Blind Brook mouth; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-68.9026, 46.5286 at a distance of 2008 m
- Bartlett Brook mouth; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-68.8984, 46.5300 at a distance of 2231 m
- Bartlett Mountain; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-68.8759, 46.5347 at a distance of 3559 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Upper McNally Pond
||Big Machias Lake
|Fifth Musquacook Lake
||Middle Brook Mountain
This was request number 31757542