The selected location is:
( 46°, 7', 56.3" N; 68°, 55', 29.3" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 505809 , 5108750
The elevation is 244 m ( 801 ft )
The gradient is: 0.1
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.5
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-68.9248, 46.1323; 244 m
The state and county are Maine: Piscataquis County 23021
The HUC is East Branch Penobscot
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(less typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- South Branch Ponds Brook mouth; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-68.9248, 46.1322 at a distance of 6 m
- The Crossing; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-68.9178, 46.1356, ( 780 ft ) at a distance of 657 m
- Wadleigh Brook mouth; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-68.9353, 46.1286 at a distance of 907 m
- Gifford Brook mouth; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-68.9237, 46.1211 at a distance of 1243 m
- Wadleigh Mountain; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-68.9239, 46.1483 at a distance of 1785 m
- Fowler Green; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-68.9023, 46.1419 at a distance of 2043 m
- Dry Brook mouth; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-68.9006, 46.1481 at a distance of 2569 m
- South Branch Ponds Brook head;
-68.9020, 46.1072 at a distance of 3296 m
- Lower South Branch Pond; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-68.8984, 46.1042, ( 981 ft ) at a distance of 3727 m
- Little Peaked Mountain; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-68.8823, 46.1158 at a distance of 3761 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Millinocket Lake West
||Millinocket Lake East
||Trout Brook Mountain
|Nesowad Nehunk Lake
This was request number 137300874