The selected location is:
( 46°, 13', 9.1" N; 68°, 57', 25.2" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 503316 , 5118403
The elevation is 235 m ( 772 ft )
The gradient is: 24.4
The aspect direction is: 63.4
The local roughness is: 12.5
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-68.9570, 46.2192; 235 m
The state and county are Maine: Piscataquis County 23021
The HUC is East Branch Penobscot
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(less typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Eagle Lake Tote Road; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-68.9570, 46.2192 at a distance of 5 m
- Saddle Brook head;
-68.9403, 46.2306 at a distance of 1811 m
- Grand Pitch; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-68.9398, 46.2058 at a distance of 1992 m
- Indian Carry; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-68.9662, 46.1992 at a distance of 2329 m
- Freezeout Road; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-68.9562, 46.1981 at a distance of 2341 m
- Brayley Brook mouth; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-68.9887, 46.2286 at a distance of 2660 m
- Webster Brook mouth; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-68.9223, 46.2047 at a distance of 3124 m
- Hay Brook head;
-68.9231, 46.2433 at a distance of 3748 m
- Hinckley Brook mouth; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-68.9134, 46.1958 at a distance of 4250 m
- South Branch Brayley Brook mouth; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.0203, 46.2211 at a distance of 4888 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Millinocket Lake West
||Millinocket Lake East
||Trout Brook Mountain
|Nesowad Nehunk Lake
This was request number 157570723