The selected location is:
( 43°, 59', 26.2" N; 68°, 59', 31.2" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 500642 , 4870829
The elevation is 0 m ( 0 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-68.9920, 43.9906; 0 m
The state and county are Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The HUC is Maine Coastal
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Junken Ledge; Maine: Knox Co.
-68.9920, 43.9907 at a distance of 9 m
- Sunken Pond Ledge; Maine: Knox Co.
-69.0351, 44.0093 at a distance of 4031 m
- Northeast Pond Ledge; Maine: Knox Co.
-69.0367, 44.0126 at a distance of 4337 m
- False Halibot Rock; Maine: Knox Co.
-69.0462, 43.9873 at a distance of 4362 m
- Camp Island; Maine: Knox Co.
-69.0456, 44.0084 at a distance of 4730 m
- Halibut Rock; Maine: Knox Co.
-69.0506, 43.9854 at a distance of 4736 m
- Crescent Island; Maine: Knox Co.
-69.0351, 44.0223 at a distance of 4933 m
- Great Pond Island; Maine: Knox Co.
-69.0492, 44.0101, ( 43 ft ) at a distance of 5071 m
- Little Pond Island; Maine: Knox Co.
-69.0478, 44.0134 at a distance of 5141 m
- Andrews Island; Maine: Knox Co.
-69.0551, 43.9993 at a distance of 5152 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Matinicus OE NW
||Matinicus OE N
|Hewett Island OE S
||Matinicus OE W
This was request number 152919878