The selected location is:
( 45°, 51', 15.1" N; 68°, 59', 56.0" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 500085 , 5077848
The elevation is 271 m ( 890 ft )
The gradient is: 4.8
The aspect direction is: 287.6
The local roughness is: 3.4
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-68.9989, 45.8542; 271 m
The state and county are Maine: Piscataquis County 23021
The HUC is West Branch Penobscot
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(more typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Foss and Knowlton Brook head;
-68.9989, 45.8542 at a distance of 5 m
- Foss and Knowlton Pond; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.0012, 45.8575 at a distance of 412 m
- Abol Deadwater; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-68.9901, 45.8400 at a distance of 1715 m
- Lost Pond; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.0106, 45.8689 at a distance of 1874 m
- Nesowadnehunk Stream mouth; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.0217, 45.8486 at a distance of 1875 m
- Foss and Knowlton Brook mouth; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-68.9823, 45.8394 at a distance of 2086 m
- Nesowadnehunk Falls; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.0301, 45.8467 at a distance of 2560 m
- Indian Pitch; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.0328, 45.8600 at a distance of 2711 m
- Katahdin Stream mouth; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-68.9698, 45.8378 at a distance of 2901 m
- Windy Pitch; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.0353, 45.8669 at a distance of 3161 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Rainbow Lake East
This was request number 152577350