The selected location is:
( 46°, 13', 16.3" N; 69°, 1', 14.2" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 498411 , 5118625
The elevation is 244 m ( 801 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-69.0206, 46.2212; 244 m
The state and county are Maine: Piscataquis County 23021
The HUC is East Branch Penobscot
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(less typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Brayley Brook head;
-69.0206, 46.2211 at a distance of 6 m
- South Branch Brayley Brook mouth; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.0203, 46.2211 at a distance of 24 m
- North Branch Brayley Brook mouth; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.0206, 46.2214 at a distance of 27 m
- Brayley Pond; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.0301, 46.2267 at a distance of 957 m
- Brayley Brook mouth; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-68.9887, 46.2286 at a distance of 2597 m
- Third Lake; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.0281, 46.2461, ( 751 ft ) at a distance of 2832 m
- Sly Brook mouth; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.0498, 46.2444 at a distance of 3427 m
- Murphy Brook mouth; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.0245, 46.1864 at a distance of 3875 m
- Hudson Brook mouth; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.0262, 46.1836 at a distance of 4197 m
- Pine Knoll; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.0245, 46.1822 at a distance of 4341 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Millinocket Lake West
||Nesowad Nehunk Lake
This was request number 160504861