The selected location is:
( 45°, 50', 55.3" N; 69°, 1', 18.1" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 498315 , 5077238
The elevation is 184 m ( 603 ft )
The gradient is: 2.6
The aspect direction is: 210.6
The local roughness is: 1.8
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-69.0217, 45.8487; 184 m
The state and county are Maine: Piscataquis County 23021
The HUC is West Branch Penobscot
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(more typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Nesowadnehunk Stream mouth; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.0217, 45.8486 at a distance of 6 m
- Nesowadnehunk Falls; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.0301, 45.8467 at a distance of 687 m
- Indian Pitch; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.0328, 45.8600 at a distance of 1527 m
- Foss and Knowlton Pond; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.0012, 45.8575 at a distance of 1872 m
- Foss and Knowlton Brook head;
-68.9989, 45.8542 at a distance of 1876 m
- Windy Pitch; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.0353, 45.8669 at a distance of 2286 m
- Nesowadnehunk Deadwater; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.0512, 45.8475 at a distance of 2294 m
- Indian Pitch Ponds; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.0412, 45.8644 at a distance of 2314 m
- Lost Pond; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.0106, 45.8689 at a distance of 2410 m
- Little Hurd Pond; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.0306, 45.8258 at a distance of 2632 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Rainbow Lake West
||Rainbow Lake East
This was request number 160559852