The selected location is:
( 43°, 59', 7.4" N; 69°, 3', 2.2" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 495942 , 4870253
The elevation is 0 m ( 0 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-69.0506, 43.9854; 0 m
The state and county are Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The HUC is Maine Coastal
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Halibut Rock; Maine: Knox Co.
-69.0506, 43.9854 at a distance of 2 m
- False Halibot Rock; Maine: Knox Co.
-69.0462, 43.9873 at a distance of 412 m
- Yellow Ledge; Maine: Knox Co.
-69.0637, 43.9873 at a distance of 1071 m
- Nash Point; Maine: Knox Co.
-69.0564, 43.9943 at a distance of 1091 m
- Hewett Island Rocks; Maine: Knox Co.
-69.0648, 43.9832 at a distance of 1165 m
- Andrews Island; Maine: Knox Co.
-69.0551, 43.9993 at a distance of 1584 m
- Hewett Island; Maine: Knox Co.
-69.0714, 43.9898 at a distance of 1737 m
- Two Bush Reef; Maine: Knox Co.
-69.0651, 43.9723 at a distance of 1864 m
- Home Harbor; Maine: Knox Co.
-69.0739, 43.9843 at a distance of 1873 m
- Muscle Ridge Islands; Maine: Knox Co.
-69.0698, 43.9962 at a distance of 1951 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Matinicus OE NW
|Tenants Harbor OE S
||Hewett Island OE S
||Matinicus OE W
This was request number 158276036