The selected location is:
( 45°, 23', 0.2" N; 69°, 3', 33.1" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 495366 , 5025544
The elevation is 121 m ( 397 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-69.0592, 45.3834; 121 m
The state and county are Maine: Piscataquis County 23021
The HUC is Piscataquis
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(less typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Middle Branch Pleasant River mouth; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.0592, 45.3834 at a distance of 6 m
- Bull Hill; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.0737, 45.3919, ( 585 ft ) at a distance of 1480 m
- Mill Brook mouth; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.0517, 45.3679 at a distance of 1825 m
- Mooresville Brook mouth; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.0742, 45.3961 at a distance of 1840 m
- East Branch Pleasant River mouth; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.0540, 45.3657 at a distance of 2014 m
- West Branch Pleasant River mouth; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.0537, 45.3657 at a distance of 2019 m
- Prairie; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.0639, 45.4086, ( 422 ft ) at a distance of 2830 m
- Bog Brook mouth; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.0659, 45.4109 at a distance of 3095 m
- Pine Tree Cemetery; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.0395, 45.3587 at a distance of 3154 m
- Mill Brook; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.0217, 45.3719 at a distance of 3202 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Big Shanty Mountain
|Sebec Lake East
This was request number 152604093