The selected location is:
( 43°, 57', 53.3" N; 69°, 4', 21.0" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 494184 , 4867966
The elevation is 1 m ( 4 ft )
The gradient is: 1.3
The aspect direction is: 47.7
The local roughness is: 2.8
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-69.0725, 43.9648; 1 m
The state and county are Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The HUC is Maine Coastal
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Two Bush Island; Maine: Knox Co.
-69.0726, 43.9648 at a distance of 7 m
- Little Two Bush Island; Maine: Knox Co.
-69.0784, 43.9651 at a distance of 474 m
- Crow Island; Maine: Knox Co.
-69.0817, 43.9695 at a distance of 902 m
- Two Bush Reef; Maine: Knox Co.
-69.0651, 43.9723 at a distance of 1022 m
- Two Bush Channel; Maine: Knox Co.
-69.0617, 43.9587 at a distance of 1102 m
- Pleasant Island; Maine: Knox Co.
-69.0773, 43.9795 at a distance of 1676 m
- Crow Island Ledges; Maine: Knox Co.
-69.0939, 43.9612 at a distance of 1763 m
- Mink Island; Maine: Knox Co.
-69.0814, 43.9823 at a distance of 2069 m
- Hewett Island Rocks; Maine: Knox Co.
-69.0648, 43.9832 at a distance of 2134 m
- Home Harbor; Maine: Knox Co.
-69.0739, 43.9843 at a distance of 2168 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Matinicus OE NW
|Tenants Harbor OE S
||Hewett Island OE S
||Matinicus OE W
This was request number 160519897