The selected location is:
( 44°, 0', 4.3" N; 69°, 5', 6.0" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 493185 , 4872010
The elevation is 0 m ( 0 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-69.0850, 44.0012; 0 m
The state and county are Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The HUC is Maine Coastal
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- High Clam Ledge; Maine: Knox Co.
-69.0851, 44.0012 at a distance of 8 m
- Clam Ledges; Maine: Knox Co.
-69.0798, 44.0007 at a distance of 422 m
- Channel Rock; Maine: Knox Co.
-69.0851, 44.0079 at a distance of 742 m
- Poverty Hump; Maine: Knox Co.
-69.0753, 44.0029 at a distance of 801 m
- Nettle Island; Maine: Knox Co.
-69.0698, 43.9990 at a distance of 1245 m
- Muscle Ridge Islands; Maine: Knox Co.
-69.0698, 43.9962 at a distance of 1341 m
- Sunken Ledge; Maine: Knox Co.
-69.1012, 44.0057 at a distance of 1391 m
- Hurricane Island; Maine: Knox Co.
-69.0931, 43.9893 at a distance of 1474 m
- Garden Island Ledge; Maine: Knox Co.
-69.0931, 44.0137 at a distance of 1531 m
- Flag Island; Maine: Knox Co.
-69.0817, 43.9876 at a distance of 1536 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||North Haven West
||Matinicus OE NW
This was request number 145930925