The selected location is:
( 43°, 59', 1.3" N; 69°, 8', 35.1" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 488524 , 4870072
The elevation is 1 m ( 4 ft )
The gradient is: 1.8
The aspect direction is: 55.5
The local roughness is: 1.9
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-69.1431, 43.9837; 1 m
The state and county are Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The HUC is Maine Coastal
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Norton Island; Maine: Knox Co.
-69.1431, 43.9837 at a distance of 2 m
- Rackliff Bay; Maine: Knox Co.
-69.1512, 43.9904 at a distance of 986 m
- Seal Harbor; Maine: Knox Co.
-69.1320, 43.9901 at a distance of 1139 m
- Whitehead Island; Maine: Knox Co.
-69.1295, 43.9801 at a distance of 1164 m
- Rackliff Island; Maine: Knox Co.
-69.1426, 43.9945 at a distance of 1199 m
- Norton Island Ledges; Maine: Knox Co.
-69.1551, 43.9757 at a distance of 1311 m
- Eagle Island; Maine: Knox Co.
-69.1595, 43.9848 at a distance of 1321 m
- Long Ledge; Maine: Knox Co.
-69.1281, 43.9893 at a distance of 1354 m
- Elwell Island; Maine: Knox Co.
-69.1570, 43.9909 at a distance of 1371 m
- Seal Island; Maine: Knox Co.
-69.1228, 43.9832 at a distance of 1630 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Tenants Harbor OE S
||Hewett Island OE S
This was request number 158443480