The selected location is:
( 43°, 58', 32.2" N; 69°, 9', 18.0" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 487568 , 4869175
The elevation is 0 m ( 0 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-69.1550, 43.9756; 0 m
The state and county are Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The HUC is Maine Coastal
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Norton Island Ledges; Maine: Knox Co.
-69.1551, 43.9757 at a distance of 12 m
- Seavey Ledges; Maine: Knox Co.
-69.1656, 43.9732 at a distance of 891 m
- Eagle Island; Maine: Knox Co.
-69.1595, 43.9848 at a distance of 1082 m
- Norton Island; Maine: Knox Co.
-69.1431, 43.9837 at a distance of 1311 m
- Rackliff Bay; Maine: Knox Co.
-69.1512, 43.9904 at a distance of 1671 m
- Elwell Island; Maine: Knox Co.
-69.1570, 43.9909 at a distance of 1705 m
- Clark Island Ledge; Maine: Knox Co.
-69.1698, 43.9870 at a distance of 1734 m
- Seavey Island; Maine: Knox Co.
-69.1770, 43.9770 at a distance of 1771 m
- Hen Island; Maine: Knox Co.
-69.1606, 43.9915 at a distance of 1821 m
- Whitehead Island; Maine: Knox Co.
-69.1295, 43.9801 at a distance of 2107 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Tenants Harbor OE S
||Hewett Island OE S
This was request number 137533739