The selected location is:
( 45°, 29', 7.1" N; 69°, 16', 28.2" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 478549 , 5036900
The elevation is 238 m ( 782 ft )
The gradient is: 9.3
The aspect direction is: 258.6
The local roughness is: 8.3
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-69.2745, 45.4853; 238 m
The state and county are Maine: Piscataquis County 23021
The HUC is Piscataquis
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(more typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Hays Brook Falls; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.2745, 45.4853, ( 700 ft ) at a distance of 5 m
- Hay Brook mouth; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.2764, 45.4811 at a distance of 485 m
- The Hermitage; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.2834, 45.4783 at a distance of 1040 m
- Pugwash Pond; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.2876, 45.4814 at a distance of 1110 m
- Henderson Brook mouth; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.2923, 45.4783 at a distance of 1592 m
- Greenwood Brook mouth; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.2612, 45.5011 at a distance of 2045 m
- East Chairback Pond; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.2784, 45.4644, ( 1515 ft ) at a distance of 2337 m
- Gulf Hagas Brook mouth; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.3042, 45.4803 at a distance of 2386 m
- Screw Auger Falls; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.3064, 45.4844 at a distance of 2496 m
- White Brook mouth; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.2420, 45.4767 at a distance of 2713 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Number Four Mountain
||Big Shanty Mountain
|Barren Mountain West
||Barren Mountain East
||Sebec Lake West
||Sebec Lake East
This was request number 137199668