The selected location is:
( 43°, 54', 39.2" N; 69°, 18', 56.2" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 474659 , 4862025
The elevation is 2 m ( 8 ft )
The gradient is: 1.4
The aspect direction is: 220.0
The local roughness is: 1.3
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-69.3156, 43.9109; 2 m
The state and county are Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The HUC is St. George-Sheepscot
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Toms Island; Maine: Knox Co.
-69.3156, 43.9109 at a distance of 2 m
- Barter Island; Maine: Knox Co.
-69.3092, 43.9095 at a distance of 538 m
- McGee Island; Maine: Knox Co.
-69.3106, 43.9157 at a distance of 667 m
- Twobush Island; Maine: Knox Co.
-69.3170, 43.9173 at a distance of 718 m
- Inner Shag Ledge; Maine: Knox Co.
-69.3028, 43.9112 at a distance of 1029 m
- Thompson Island; Maine: Knox Co.
-69.3178, 43.9001 at a distance of 1214 m
- Outer Shag Ledge; Maine: Knox Co.
-69.2973, 43.9090 at a distance of 1486 m
- Jenks Ledge; Maine: Knox Co.
-69.3220, 43.9237 at a distance of 1510 m
- Seavey Island; Maine: Knox Co.
-69.3026, 43.9220 at a distance of 1615 m
- Ram Island; Maine: Knox Co.
-69.3042, 43.9245 at a distance of 1766 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Tenants Harbor OE S
This was request number 137211034