The selected location is:
( 43°, 55', 25.3" N; 69°, 19', 19.2" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 474151 , 4863449
The elevation is 0 m ( 0 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-69.3220, 43.9237; 0 m
The state and county are Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The HUC is St. George-Sheepscot
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Jenks Ledge; Maine: Knox Co.
-69.3220, 43.9237 at a distance of 2 m
- Twobush Island; Maine: Knox Co.
-69.3170, 43.9173 at a distance of 819 m
- McGee Island; Maine: Knox Co.
-69.3106, 43.9157 at a distance of 1278 m
- Ram Island; Maine: Knox Co.
-69.3042, 43.9245 at a distance of 1433 m
- Otter Island Ledge; Maine: Knox Co.
-69.3398, 43.9254 at a distance of 1441 m
- Goose Rock; Maine: Knox Co.
-69.3078, 43.9318 at a distance of 1453 m
- Beyer Ship Ledge; Maine: Knox Co.
-69.3373, 43.9315 at a distance of 1502 m
- Toms Island; Maine: Knox Co.
-69.3156, 43.9109 at a distance of 1514 m
- Seavey Island; Maine: Knox Co.
-69.3026, 43.9220 at a distance of 1570 m
- Goose Rock Ledge; Maine: Knox Co.
-69.3117, 43.9362 at a distance of 1615 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Tenants Harbor OE S
This was request number 136829729