The selected location is:
( 45°, 16', 38.3" N; 69°, 19', 53.0" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 474007 , 5013809
The elevation is 97 m ( 318 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-69.3314, 45.2773; 97 m
The state and county are Maine: Piscataquis County 23021
The HUC is Piscataquis
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(more typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Gibralter Ledge; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.3314, 45.2772 at a distance of 6 m
- Deer Point; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.3276, 45.2761 at a distance of 325 m
- Tims Cove; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.3398, 45.2770 at a distance of 660 m
- Ice Cave Brook mouth; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.3364, 45.2854 at a distance of 976 m
- Salmon Stream mouth; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.3456, 45.2803 at a distance of 1164 m
- Garcock Hill; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.3448, 45.2683 at a distance of 1447 m
- Bennett Brook mouth; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.3337, 45.2642 at a distance of 1462 m
- Garcock Pond; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.3498, 45.2690 at a distance of 1716 m
- Big Wilson Stream mouth; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.3253, 45.2929 at a distance of 1793 m
- Ragged Mountain; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.3498, 45.2892 at a distance of 1961 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Barren Mountain West
||Barren Mountain East
||Sebec Lake West
||Sebec Lake East
This was request number 151381905