The selected location is:
( 43°, 55', 53.4" N; 69°, 20', 14.3" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 472926 , 4864320
The elevation is 0 m ( 0 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-69.3373, 43.9315; 0 m
The state and county are Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The HUC is St. George-Sheepscot
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Beyer Ship Ledge; Maine: Knox Co.
-69.3373, 43.9315 at a distance of 2 m
- Otter Island Ledge; Maine: Knox Co.
-69.3398, 43.9254 at a distance of 708 m
- Otter Island; Maine: Knox Co.
-69.3451, 43.9282 at a distance of 725 m
- Otter Island Passage; Maine: Knox Co.
-69.3478, 43.9340 at a distance of 886 m
- Morse Ledge; Maine: Knox Co.
-69.3387, 43.9412 at a distance of 1082 m
- Jenks Ledge; Maine: Knox Co.
-69.3220, 43.9237 at a distance of 1505 m
- Minister Gut; Maine: Knox Co.
-69.3520, 43.9418 at a distance of 1642 m
- Cranberry Island; Maine: Knox Co.
-69.3576, 43.9348 at a distance of 1669 m
- Meduncook River mouth; Maine: Knox Co.
-69.3220, 43.9437 at a distance of 1829 m
- Goose Rock Ledge; Maine: Knox Co.
-69.3117, 43.9362 at a distance of 2121 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Tenants Harbor OE S
This was request number 152783746