The selected location is:
( 43°, 52', 37.2" N; 69°, 21', 21.3" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 471407 , 4858273
The elevation is 3 m ( 9 ft )
The gradient is: 3.8
The aspect direction is: 359.0
The local roughness is: 2.5
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-69.3559, 43.8770; 3 m
The state and county are Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The HUC is St. George-Sheepscot
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Old Hump Ledge; Maine: Knox Co.
-69.3559, 43.8770 at a distance of 2 m
- Old Hump Channel; Maine: Knox Co.
-69.3620, 43.8834 at a distance of 862 m
- Midway Rocks; Maine: Knox Co.
-69.3698, 43.8745 at a distance of 1150 m
- Seal Ledges; Maine: Knox Co.
-69.3409, 43.8734 at a distance of 1272 m
- Long Ledge; Maine: Knox Co.
-69.3639, 43.8890, ( 11 ft ) at a distance of 1478 m
- Hough Ledge; Maine: Knox Co.
-69.3770, 43.8784 at a distance of 1702 m
- Little Franklin Ledge; Maine: Knox Co.
-69.3751, 43.8854 at a distance of 1802 m
- Kegs, The; Maine: Knox Co.
-69.3426, 43.8932 at a distance of 2093 m
- Franklin Island; Maine: Knox Co.
-69.3737, 43.8918 at a distance of 2177 m
- Egg Rock North Ledge; Maine: Knox Co.
-69.3817, 43.8657 at a distance of 2424 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Tenants Harbor OE S
This was request number 157624759