The selected location is:
( 43°, 51', 56.2" N; 69°, 22', 54.1" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 469329 , 4857016
The elevation is 0 m ( 0 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-69.3817, 43.8656; 0 m
The state and county are Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The HUC is St. George-Sheepscot
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Egg Rock North Ledge; Maine: Knox Co.
-69.3817, 43.8657 at a distance of 9 m
- Eastern Egg Rock; Maine: Knox Co.
-69.3820, 43.8607 at a distance of 547 m
- Egg Rock South Ledge; Maine: Knox Co.
-69.3828, 43.8554 at a distance of 1138 m
- Midway Rocks; Maine: Knox Co.
-69.3698, 43.8745 at a distance of 1375 m
- Hough Ledge; Maine: Knox Co.
-69.3770, 43.8784 at a distance of 1470 m
- South Ledge; Maine: Knox Co.
-69.3828, 43.8490 at a distance of 1848 m
- Wash Ledge; Maine: Knox Co.
-69.3603, 43.8545 at a distance of 2118 m
- Little Franklin Ledge; Maine: Knox Co.
-69.3751, 43.8854 at a distance of 2261 m
- Old Hump Ledge; Maine: Knox Co.
-69.3559, 43.8770 at a distance of 2430 m
- Old Hump Channel; Maine: Knox Co.
-69.3620, 43.8834 at a distance of 2532 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 137404448