The selected location is:
( 43°, 51', 19.4" N; 69°, 22', 58.1" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 469235 , 4855884
The elevation is 0 m ( 0 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-69.3828, 43.8554; 0 m
The state and county are Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The HUC is St. George-Sheepscot
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Egg Rock South Ledge; Maine: Knox Co.
-69.3828, 43.8554 at a distance of 2 m
- Eastern Egg Rock; Maine: Knox Co.
-69.3820, 43.8607 at a distance of 591 m
- South Ledge; Maine: Knox Co.
-69.3828, 43.8490 at a distance of 713 m
- Egg Rock North Ledge; Maine: Knox Co.
-69.3817, 43.8657 at a distance of 1146 m
- Wash Ledge; Maine: Knox Co.
-69.3603, 43.8545 at a distance of 1812 m
- Midway Rocks; Maine: Knox Co.
-69.3698, 43.8745 at a distance of 2364 m
- Shark Island; Maine: Knox Co.
-69.3559, 43.8451 at a distance of 2448 m
- Hough Ledge; Maine: Knox Co.
-69.3770, 43.8784 at a distance of 2596 m
- Harpoon Ledge; Maine: Knox Co.
-69.3481, 43.8532 at a distance of 2801 m
- Little Egg Rock Shoals; Maine: Knox Co.
-69.3481, 43.8501 at a distance of 2852 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 151676083