The selected location is:
( 43°, 57', 40.3" N; 69°, 23', 32.3" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 468527 , 4867638
The elevation is 2 m ( 7 ft )
The gradient is: 1.7
The aspect direction is: 350.2
The local roughness is: 1.9
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-69.3923, 43.9612; 2 m
The state and county are Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The HUC is St. George-Sheepscot
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Cow Island; Maine: Lincoln Co.
-69.3923, 43.9612 at a distance of 2 m
- Cow Island Ledges; Maine: Lincoln Co.
-69.3976, 43.9637 at a distance of 506 m
- Jims Island; Maine: Lincoln Co.
-69.4023, 43.9579 at a distance of 882 m
- Cow Island Dry Ledges; Maine: Lincoln Co.
-69.4045, 43.9593 at a distance of 1001 m
- Jims Island Ledge; Maine: Lincoln Co.
-69.4076, 43.9601 at a distance of 1233 m
- Palmer Island; Maine: Lincoln Co.
-69.3967, 43.9720 at a distance of 1248 m
- Cow Island Sunken Ledges; Maine: Lincoln Co.
-69.4001, 43.9473 at a distance of 1668 m
- Gull Rock; Maine: Knox Co.
-69.3714, 43.9576 at a distance of 1726 m
- Crotch Islands; Maine: Lincoln Co.
-69.4112, 43.9693 at a distance of 1761 m
- Middle Ledges; Maine: Lincoln Co.
-69.4112, 43.9723 at a distance of 1952 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 151453520