The selected location is:
( 46°, 3', 46.1" N; 69°, 24', 39.2" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 468219 , 5101107
The elevation is 283 m ( 928 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 1.1
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-69.4109, 46.0628; 283 m
The state and county are Maine: Piscataquis County 23021
The HUC is West Branch Penobscot
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(less typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Graveyard Point; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.4109, 46.0628 at a distance of 5 m
- Chesuncook; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.4095, 46.0603 at a distance of 294 m
- Caucomgomoc Stream mouth; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.4178, 46.0792 at a distance of 1903 m
- Gero Island; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.3770, 46.0789 at a distance of 3177 m
- Pine Stream mouth; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.4473, 46.0419 at a distance of 3649 m
- Brandy Pond; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.4601, 46.0767 at a distance of 4110 m
- Little Pine Stream mouth; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.4437, 46.0283 at a distance of 4595 m
- Umbazooksus Stream mouth; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.3795, 46.1000 at a distance of 4799 m
- Little Pine Stream head;
-69.4231, 46.0194 at a distance of 4911 m
- Rocky Brook mouth; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.4745, 46.0539 at a distance of 5020 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Caucomgomoc Lake East
||Pine Stream Flowage
||Caribou Lake North
This was request number 151331871