The selected location is:
( 43°, 52', 42.2" N; 69°, 24', 59.0" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 466548 , 4858451
The elevation is 5 m ( 17 ft )
The gradient is: 5.4
The aspect direction is: 339.0
The local roughness is: 2.5
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-69.4164, 43.8784; 5 m
The state and county are Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The HUC is St. George-Sheepscot
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Western Egg Rock; Maine: Lincoln Co.
-69.4164, 43.8784 at a distance of 2 m
- Haddock Island Kelp Ledge; Maine: Lincoln Co.
-69.4384, 43.8793 at a distance of 1770 m
- Haddock Island Ledge; Maine: Lincoln Co.
-69.4320, 43.8898 at a distance of 1781 m
- Devils Elbow; Maine: Lincoln Co.
-69.4087, 43.8945 at a distance of 1892 m
- Devils Limb; Maine: Lincoln Co.
-69.4151, 43.8968 at a distance of 2046 m
- Haddock Island; Maine: Lincoln Co.
-69.4392, 43.8879 at a distance of 2113 m
- Devils Back; Maine: Lincoln Co.
-69.4031, 43.8965 at a distance of 2276 m
- New Harbor Sunken Ledges; Maine: Lincoln Co.
-69.4412, 43.8634 at a distance of 2599 m
- Ross Island; Maine: Lincoln Co.
-69.4342, 43.8982 at a distance of 2622 m
- Webber Sunken Ledge; Maine: Lincoln Co.
-69.4476, 43.8901 at a distance of 2823 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 137737672