The selected location is:
( 46°, 4', 45.1" N; 69°, 25', 4.1" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 467695 , 5102932
The elevation is 283 m ( 928 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-69.4178, 46.0792; 283 m
The state and county are Maine: Piscataquis County 23021
The HUC is West Branch Penobscot
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(less typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Caucomgomoc Stream mouth; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.4178, 46.0792 at a distance of 4 m
- Graveyard Point; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.4109, 46.0628 at a distance of 1895 m
- Chesuncook; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.4095, 46.0603 at a distance of 2192 m
- Gero Island; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.3770, 46.0789 at a distance of 3156 m
- Brandy Pond; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.4601, 46.0767 at a distance of 3284 m
- Umbazooksus Stream mouth; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.3795, 46.1000 at a distance of 3761 m
- Little Longley Stream mouth; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.4089, 46.1128 at a distance of 3802 m
- Brandy Brook mouth; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.4712, 46.0808 at a distance of 4135 m
- Pine Stream mouth; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.4473, 46.0419 at a distance of 4729 m
- Rocky Brook head;
-69.4789, 46.0711 at a distance of 4811 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Caucomgomoc Lake East
||Pine Stream Flowage
||Caribou Lake North
This was request number 137280888