The selected location is:
( 43°, 48', 41.4" N; 69°, 25', 40.1" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 465593 , 4851026
The elevation is 0 m ( 0 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-69.4278, 43.8115; 0 m
The state and county are Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The HUC is St. George-Sheepscot
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Moser Ledge; Maine: Lincoln Co.
-69.4278, 43.8115 at a distance of 2 m
- South Ledge; Maine: Knox Co.
-69.3828, 43.8490 at a distance of 5519 m
- New Harbor Sunken Ledges; Maine: Lincoln Co.
-69.4412, 43.8634 at a distance of 5864 m
- Egg Rock South Ledge; Maine: Knox Co.
-69.3828, 43.8554 at a distance of 6073 m
- Pumpkin Cove Ledge; Maine: Lincoln Co.
-69.4873, 43.8476 at a distance of 6242 m
- Eastern Egg Rock; Maine: Knox Co.
-69.3820, 43.8607 at a distance of 6591 m
- Shark Island; Maine: Knox Co.
-69.3559, 43.8451 at a distance of 6884 m
- Pumpkin Cove; Maine: Lincoln Co.
-69.4984, 43.8487 at a distance of 7022 m
- Egg Rock North Ledge; Maine: Knox Co.
-69.3817, 43.8657 at a distance of 7071 m
- Wash Ledge; Maine: Knox Co.
-69.3603, 43.8545 at a distance of 7232 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 160725065