The selected location is:
( 43°, 53', 23.3" N; 69°, 25', 55.2" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 465301 , 4859724
The elevation is 0 m ( 0 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-69.4320, 43.8898; 0 m
The state and county are Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The HUC is St. George-Sheepscot
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Haddock Island Ledge; Maine: Lincoln Co.
-69.4320, 43.8898 at a distance of 2 m
- Haddock Island; Maine: Lincoln Co.
-69.4392, 43.8879 at a distance of 616 m
- Ross Island; Maine: Lincoln Co.
-69.4342, 43.8982 at a distance of 948 m
- Webber Sunken Ledge; Maine: Lincoln Co.
-69.4476, 43.8901 at a distance of 1253 m
- Haddock Island Kelp Ledge; Maine: Lincoln Co.
-69.4384, 43.8793 at a distance of 1277 m
- Webber Dry Ledge; Maine: Lincoln Co.
-69.4487, 43.8954 at a distance of 1478 m
- Devils Limb; Maine: Lincoln Co.
-69.4151, 43.8968 at a distance of 1565 m
- Webber North Ledge; Maine: Lincoln Co.
-69.4489, 43.8990 at a distance of 1698 m
- Western Egg Rock; Maine: Lincoln Co.
-69.4164, 43.8784 at a distance of 1784 m
- Devils Elbow; Maine: Lincoln Co.
-69.4087, 43.8945 at a distance of 1944 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 160189395