The selected location is:
( 46°, 2', 30.8" N; 69°, 26', 50.3" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 465390 , 5098800
The elevation is 283 m ( 928 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.3
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-69.4473, 46.0419; 283 m
The state and county are Maine: Piscataquis County 23021
The HUC is West Branch Penobscot
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(less typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Pine Stream mouth; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.4473, 46.0419 at a distance of 5 m
- Little Pine Stream mouth; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.4437, 46.0283 at a distance of 1533 m
- Rocky Brook mouth; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.4745, 46.0539 at a distance of 2494 m
- Little Ragmuff Stream mouth; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.4789, 46.0331 at a distance of 2633 m
- Little Pine Stream head;
-69.4231, 46.0194 at a distance of 3121 m
- Chesuncook; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.4095, 46.0603 at a distance of 3572 m
- Graveyard Point; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.4109, 46.0628 at a distance of 3655 m
- Brandy Pond; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.4601, 46.0767 at a distance of 3997 m
- Rocky Brook head;
-69.4789, 46.0711 at a distance of 4067 m
- Northwest Piscataquis, Unorganized Territory of; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.4912, 46.0656 at a distance of 4302 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Caucomgomoc Lake East
||Pine Stream Flowage
||Caribou Lake North
This was request number 151235894