The selected location is:
( 43°, 53', 43.4" N; 69°, 26', 55.3" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 463963 , 4860353
The elevation is 0 m ( 0 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-69.4487, 43.8954; 0 m
The state and county are Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The HUC is St. George-Sheepscot
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Webber Dry Ledge; Maine: Lincoln Co.
-69.4487, 43.8954 at a distance of 2 m
- Webber North Ledge; Maine: Lincoln Co.
-69.4489, 43.8990 at a distance of 398 m
- Browns Head Ledge; Maine: Lincoln Co.
-69.4548, 43.8979 at a distance of 562 m
- Webber Sunken Ledge; Maine: Lincoln Co.
-69.4476, 43.8901 at a distance of 598 m
- Haddock Island; Maine: Lincoln Co.
-69.4392, 43.8879 at a distance of 1132 m
- Ross Island; Maine: Lincoln Co.
-69.4342, 43.8982 at a distance of 1206 m
- Browns Head Cove; Maine: Lincoln Co.
-69.4623, 43.9007 at a distance of 1240 m
- Bar Island Ledge; Maine: Lincoln Co.
-69.4467, 43.9079 at a distance of 1396 m
- Bar Island; Maine: Lincoln Co.
-69.4409, 43.9068 at a distance of 1412 m
- Haddock Island Ledge; Maine: Lincoln Co.
-69.4320, 43.8898 at a distance of 1480 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 145463780