The selected location is:
( 46°, 4', 16.0" N; 69°, 28', 44.0" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 462965 , 5102058
The elevation is 304 m ( 997 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-69.4789, 46.0711; 304 m
The state and county are Maine: Piscataquis County 23021
The HUC is West Branch Penobscot
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(less typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Rocky Brook head;
-69.4789, 46.0711 at a distance of 4 m
- Northwest Piscataquis, Unorganized Territory of; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.4912, 46.0656 at a distance of 1129 m
- Brandy Brook mouth; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.4712, 46.0808 at a distance of 1235 m
- Brandy Pond; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.4601, 46.0767 at a distance of 1583 m
- Rocky Brook mouth; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.4745, 46.0539 at a distance of 1937 m
- Little Ragmuff Stream head;
-69.5195, 46.0742 at a distance of 3160 m
- Brandy Brook head;
-69.5164, 46.0881 at a distance of 3465 m
- Pine Stream mouth; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.4473, 46.0419 at a distance of 4059 m
- Little Ragmuff Stream mouth; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.4789, 46.0331 at a distance of 4219 m
- Caucomgomoc Stream mouth; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.4178, 46.0792 at a distance of 4813 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Caucomgomoc Lake East
||Pine Stream Flowage
||Caribou Lake North
This was request number 148849971