The selected location is:
( 46°, 1', 59.2" N; 69°, 28', 44.4" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 462932 , 5097837
The elevation is 283 m ( 928 ft )
The gradient is: 0.1
The aspect direction is: 270.0
The local roughness is: 0.3
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-69.4790, 46.0331; 283 m
The state and county are Maine: Piscataquis County 23021
The HUC is West Branch Penobscot
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(less typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Little Ragmuff Stream mouth; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.4789, 46.0331 at a distance of 8 m
- Rocky Brook mouth; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.4745, 46.0539 at a distance of 2342 m
- Pine Stream mouth; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.4473, 46.0419 at a distance of 2643 m
- Little Pine Stream mouth; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.4437, 46.0283 at a distance of 2783 m
- Big Island; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.4992, 46.0117 at a distance of 2844 m
- Northwest Piscataquis, Unorganized Territory of; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.4912, 46.0656 at a distance of 3738 m
- Rocky Brook head;
-69.4789, 46.0711 at a distance of 4228 m
- Little Pine Stream head;
-69.4231, 46.0194 at a distance of 4587 m
- Brandy Pond; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.4601, 46.0767 at a distance of 5066 m
- Kimble Brook mouth; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.5409, 46.0169 at a distance of 5119 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Caucomgomoc Lake East
||Pine Stream Flowage
||Caribou Lake North
This was request number 151426359